Today, removing teeth or the roots of the teeth is a mere routine oral surgery. The most common cause of tooth extraction is advanced tooth decay, but there are many other reasons of tooth extraction.
Painless Tooth extraction at Nador Dental!
Tooth removal is totally painless at our surgery because we use the finest and most modern anesthesia. If sensitivity occurs during tooth extraction, we increase the dosage, thereby preventing any sensation of pain. If necessary we perform surgeries with sedation or narcotics. You may be recommended to take antibiotics prior to tooth removal thus avoiding any inconvenience.
By providing continuous feedback about each step of tooth removal, we ensure the full comfort of our patients.PAINLESS TOOTH REMOVAL AT NADOR DENTAL! ASK FOR A CALLBACK!
Tooth Removal is to be performed in case:
- the damaged tooth crown cannot be restored by prosthetic methods
- the root canal treatment does not end successfully
- inflammation is spread to the surrounding bone
- milk teeth hinder the eruption of permanent teeth
- strongly inclined teeth cannot be recovered by orthodontics
- wisdom teeth cannot emerge
- gum inflamed, or teeth start to move, etc.
For teeth removal two techniques can be applied…
…simple tooth extraction and surgical tooth removals. In the former case, the tooth is easily accessible. In more complex cases, for example when the tooth doesn’t erupt, the tooth is difficult to access. In this case surgical tooth extractions apply. Any action is preceded by detailed examination and an X-Ray.TOOTH EXTRACTION AT NADOR DENTAL WITH NO PAIN! ASK FOR A CALLBACK!