Rapid antigen-test for detecting Covid-19 infection
A sample is taken from the nose and the result is obtained in 20-30 minutes.
How is sampling done?
- A pre-appointment is required for the test
- The sample is taken from the nose or throat by qualified doctors or staff
How is the obtained result evaluated?
- If the result is positive, it means that the person is currently infected and the coronavirus is present in the airways
- In case of a negative result, no coronavirus is present in the body at the time of the testing
What are the benefits of antigen testing?
- Fast result: the antigen test detects the result of Covid infection much faster than the conventional PCR test
- The result is accepted by several countries, so it can be used for quarantine release. Please check whether it is accepted by the country you intend to enter!
Are there any disadvantages to the antigen test?
- Like most tests, this one does not yield a 100% reliable result; it detects the presence of coronavirus in the body with an accuracy of about 60-90%
Who do we recommend it to?
- Anyone wanting to avoid passing on the virus if they are infected without showing symptoms
- Businessmen who travel on a regular basis, where such tests are mandatory. Please check whether it is accepted by the country you intend to enter!
- For those who want to meet their family members, relatives, friends and the elderly, responsibly and safely before receiving the official vaccination.
We issue an official document with the test result specifying the exact type of the test.
The cost of the test is: 13.000 HUF
Make an appointment now: