Aesthetic dentistry, prosthetics
As dentists, our primary goal is to save your own teeth. In some cases (such as loose or lost teeth due to an accident, periodontal disease, or other inflammatory diseases of the tooth), the tooth is difficult to rescue, and so needs to be removed. Having a missing tooth is not only an aesthetic problem, but it can lead to serious dental and functional problems (such as a jaw joint disorder, an underbite, or obstruction to healthy eating).
In this case, the best solution is to replace the missing tooth. Choosing the correct form of replacement depends on the existing bone mass as well as the state of adjacent teeth.
- If the original tooth is loose due to an accident or the natural crown of the tooth is caressed and therefore does not perform its aesthetic and functional tasks, we recommend a dental crown. At this point, after reshaping the tooth, a dental crown similar to the shape and color of the other teeth will be cemented in place. Dental bridging is a better solution in the absence of several adjacent teeth and when there are healthy (non-moving, non-inflamed) teeth at both ends of these missing teeth. In this case, the empty space is replaced by a bridge that is cemented to the filed-down adjacent teeth.
- Removable prosthetics are also a solution to replace missing teeth if the existing teeth are insufficient in number for a fixed replacement or because the weakened teeth would not be able to hold a bridge.
- In the case of a person missing all their natural teeth, implantation (anchored) replacement can be a good solution
- We use veneers in cases when we want to improve the incisors for aesthetic reasons when there is an aesthetic or shape disorder. We most often make porcelain veneers
- Inlay, onlay, overlay: a dental prosthesis belonging to conservative dentistry, the preparation of which also requires the work of a dental technician. Cavity shaping, imprinting (traditional or scanning), and then gluing the finished inlay (insert) into the prepared tooth. In terms of material, porcelain-reinforced composites, porcelain, zirconium and gold can be included. From an aesthetic point of view, pressed ceramic inlays are the most satisfactory.
- Dental crown : between 55,000 and 80,000 HUF, depending on the material used
- Whole acrylic denture : 120,000 HUF / jawbone
- Shell ceramics (veneer) : 80,000 HUF
- Inlay, onlay : between 48,000 and 80,000 HUF, depending on the material used
The best dental solutions in our office is always selected taking into account the patient's teeth and needs.
Before starting your dental treatment, we recommend a personal consultation, through which we can help you choose the ideal solution for your needs.
Nádor Dental offers full guarantee on all dental work.
In case of question or for a consultation call us on: +36 70 372 3000
or send us an email to: email@example.com