Orthodontic treatments aim to achieve a beautiful and orderly smile, clear speech, and regular bites. In the course of orthodontic treatments specialist dentists treat tooth irregularity, including crooked or abnormally arranged teeth, with devices such as braces.
The benefits of orthodontics
- Improved appearance and self-esteem.
- Better oral hygiene, greatly reducing chance of tooth decay.
- Less dental abrasion because to the even strain on teeth.
- Better chewing technique, aiding digestion.
Types of Orthodontology
There are two methods of realigning teeth.
- We can use either fixed braces -the fixed appliances consist of brackets (colloquially called pads), rings and arches. In terms of the used material, brackets can be made of metal, porcelain, plastic, or a combination of these three substances.
- or removable braces. - There are several variants of removable devices available. Most appliances are made of plastic, silicone, rubber or flexible material. In contrast to the fixed appliance – which is attached to the teeth for 24 hours – the removable device is recommended for daily and nightly use.
Costs of Orthodontics
The cost of orthodontics treatments vary depending on the types of the recommended devices.
A full digital treatment plan costs 45.000 HUF.
Our specialist orthodontists have had decades of experience in correcting and regulating irregular teeth. As a lot of devices have been applied and distributed in our dental clinic and we maintain very good relationship with the technicians, we prepare a variety of orthodontic appliances at a favorable price for both adults and children.
Make an appointment for a consultation, call us on: +3670 3723000